1st April 2013
REACH Segamat has organized various activities for the month of April to help celebrate World Autism Awareness Day. These include:
1. Photo shoot competition.
2. Exhibition at 1 Segamat Mall on 7th April 2013 & Kipmart Segamat 14th April 2013.
3. Special badges for sale during exhibition.
4. Signs of Autism apps in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
5. Facebook page for REACH Segamat
"LIGHT IT UP BLUE" PhotoShoot Competition (revised 10th April 2013)
in conjunction with World Autism Awareness Day, REACH Segamat is organising its very first "LIGHT IT UP BLUE"photo shooting competition.
Objective: To promote autism awareness and acceptance in our society.
First Prize : RM500 cash, trophy and certificate
Second Prize : RM200 cash, trophy and certificate
Third Prize : RM100 cash, trophy and certificate
Most FB likes Award : RM200 cash, trophy and certificate
Competition submission deadline: 30th April 2013, 9pm (GMT+08:00)
Deadline for voting on facebook: 15th May 2013, 9pm (GMT+08:00)
Publication of results: late May 2013
1. All contestants must submit a photograph of the giant blue poster at the old Cathay Cinema near the main Segamat bridge. It should capture the poster in a way that best expresses the purpose of the competition through the composition of the photo.
2. The competition period: 1st April - 30th April 2013
3. Terms of Entry
(1) The competition is open to contestants aged 12 and above.
(2) Entry to this competition is FREE.
(3) Each contestant may submit up to three (3) photographs. Each contestant is eligible to win only one prize in the main category and/or the FB Likes category prize. Photographs must be in digital format. Print or film submissions will not be accepted for entry into this contest. Each digital photograph must not be less than 2 MB in size and must be in JPEG format. Any changes/alterations to the original photograph are unacceptable and will render the photograph ineligible for a prize. Watermarks are not acceptable. We are looking for a photograph that will best express the purpose of the competition. Each photo must have a title.
(4) The organizers will display all the photographs submitted at www.reachsegamat.com and on our facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/ReachSegamat. The photograph with the most 'LIKES' on our facebook page will win the 'MOST FB LIKES AWARD'.
(5) All the photographs submitted to us will be displayed at One Segamat Mall (7th April 2013) and Kip Mart Segamat (14th April 2013) via a slideshow presentation.
(6) The photograph must be a single work of original material taken by the competition entrant. By participating this competition, the entrant acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph. Each photo must have a title.
(7) The photograph must not contain any sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, provocative or inappropriate content.
(8) All entries will not be returned.
(9) By participating this competition, contestant expressly agree and consent to be bound by the terms and conditions and the rules and regulations of this competition.
(10) The decision made by the panel of judges is final and conclusive. No appeal will be entertained.
(11) REACH Segamat will own the copyright of all entries. All publications and publicity of the entries will require no extra payments or royalties.
(12) By participating in this competition, the contestant expressly consents to REACH Segamat using the contestant's submission including photographs, titles, captions, name and age for all purposes in any media, worldwide, without any reference, payment or consideration to the contestant.
(13) Each contestant agrees and declares that REACH Segamat shall not be held responsible in the event of all or any claims by any parties for loss or damages or for personal injury or death arising out of the participation of the contestant in this competition.
(14) All entries must be submitted and received by 30 April 2013, 9pm (GMT+08:00). Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
(15) The organizers reserve the rights to amend, modify, add or delete to such terms and conditions and rules and regulations from time to time.
4. To enter, send your photograph to the email address email@example.com as an attachment no larger than 20MB, along with the title of the photograph and contestant’s details, including name, IC, e-mail address and telephone number (personal information is not disclosed).