Objective: To promote autism awareness and acceptance in our society
Submission period: 1st July – 31st August, 2013
Publication of results and awards ceremony: 22nd September, 2013 (Sunday) 11 am at Kip Mart
|First Prize||RM500 cash, Trophy and Certificate|
|Second Prize||RM250 cash, Trophy and Certificate|
|Third Prize||RM100 cash, Trophy and Certificate|
|3 X Consolation Prize||Trophy and Certificate|
Participation is on an individual basis, students are permitted guidance from teachers or parents, but the work has to be independently done. Each participant can only submit one entry. Art work shall be:
(1) All contestants must submit a piece of drawing which must include a building. The art work must be a single piece of original work.
(2) Art work can be sketches, pastel painting, color painting, etc.
(3) Entry Age: No limitation.
(4) Participants will need to include details of: name, e-mail, telephone number and title to be written on the back of the art piece.
(5) Art work shall include text descriptions to be completed in the entry form. Entry forms can be photocopied. Download:Entry Form.
(6) File size should not larger than A3 paper size (297mm x 420mm).
(7) REACH Segamat reserves the rights to amend, modify, add or delete the terms and conditions and rules and regulations from time to time.
2. Terms of Entry
(1) Post your art work to REACH Segamat, together with the entry forms.
(Mailing Address: No. 8, Jalan Nagasari 9, Segamat Baru 85000, Johor, Malaysia)
(2) Hand in your art work and entry form directly to REACH Segamat Center:
No, 160, Jalan Bunga Raya, 85000 Segamat.
(3) Entry to this competition is FREE.
(4) All entries will not be returned.
(5) The art work must not contain any sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, provocative or inappropriate content. Subject to these provisions, the organizer reserves the right to delete and cancel their eligibility.
(6) The decision made by the panel of judges is final and conclusive. No appeal will be entertained.
(7) By participating in this competition, contestants expressly agree and consent to be bound by the terms and conditions and the rules and regulations of this competition.
(8) By participating in this competition, the contestant expressly consents to REACH Segamat using the contestant's submission including art work, titles, captions, name and age for all purposes in any media, worldwide, without any reference, payment or consideration to the contestant.
(9) REACH Segamat will own the copyright of all entries. All publications and publicity of the entries will not extra payments or royalties.